Page 1 of 1

Reverse coupler query

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 am
by pan2000
I want to connect ADSL modem to a wifi hub. I have a RJ-11 crossover cable, can I buy a reverse coupler (SN88V) to make it usable? The 10m cable is embedded in a wall so I need to use it if possible. Regards Alan :roll:

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 am
by LINDY Shippers
In theory, two crossovers make a straight, so it might work.