A broken Earbud

Anything that doesn't fit in the below or just general help
3 posts Page 1 of 1
DrGre
by DrGre » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm
Hi, I've been using LINDY headphones for work and outside for about 5 years and generally I'm very very happy with them. Last year I bought a new set of in-ear IEM 70s and have been equally happy with them, though recently one ear bud has stopped working. I didn't buy them direct from LINDY, but was wondering if they give their 1 year guarantee even if I bought from a different seller. I bought them around February 19th last year. I'm happy to send them to be repaired.
On a different, often repeated on this forum, issue, I have a pair of BNX 60 over ear headphones that have been entirely problem free and have a great sound.

Cheers,

DrGre
LINDY Guy
LINDY Staff
by LINDY Guy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:01 am
Hi DrGre,

You would normally need to return the earphones to the place of purchase as they should cover the full 2 year warranty, however if you're having issues with that please could you email a copy of your proof of purchase to technical@lindy.co.uk and we'll look to see if we can replace them direct for you.

Guy
DrGre
by DrGre » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:28 pm
Hi again and thanks for the speedy response. I've sent a copy of my Paypal receipt for the headphones to the address above.
Cheers, DrGre.
3 posts Page 1 of 1