BNX-60 volume

Anything that doesn't fit in the below or just general help
3 posts Page 1 of 1
ylamela
by ylamela » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Hi I got a pair of BNX-60 headphones for Christmas and gradually the volume appears to have been decreasing. I now need to have the volume on my phone almost at max with the volume adjuster on the headphone at max to hear the music / podcast I'm listening too. its the same phone, music etc so the only thing I can think of is the headphones.

Is this a common issue? are there any fixes?

thanks

Yago
LINDY Guy
LINDY Staff
by LINDY Guy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:09 am
Hi Ylamela,

That is quite unusual and not really something we have seen before with the BNX-60 headphones.

I would suggest charging the headphones completely, overnight if possible, to see if that makes any difference. (Please note you must not have the 3.5mm audio connected while charging).

Is the issue the same using both bluetooth and with the 3.5mm audio cable?

Failing that you may need to return them to the place of purchase for a replacement. Generally you will need your order details for that so you would likely need to ask the person who gifted you the headphones for those details.

Guy
ylamela
by ylamela » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 pm
hi Guy
Having carried out some tests on other phones and searched the net. I think this is my phone (Moto g5) has very low sound and thus the max volume issue. headhones worked fine on other phones.
thanks for your help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1