BNX-60 Sound quality and volume

Anything that doesn't fit in the below or just general help
2 posts Page 1 of 1
jebbotron
by jebbotron » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Hi,

I got a pair of the BNX-60 noise cancelling headphones for Christmas and I have noticed a couple of things about them and wondered if it was normal or a problem with the headphones?

Firstly, the sound quality when listening to music when ANC is on compared to off is HUGE! With ANC on it is very tinny meaning that it’s hardly worth listening to with the slight noise cancellation. Is this normal?

Secondly, the highest volume difference between the headphones being plugged into my phone via the wired provided and then being used wirelessly is huge. Using them wirelessly with ANC, the volume just isn’t adequate at its highest. The volume seems weirdly low? When they are plugged in the highest is too loud which is how it should be.

Is this just my headphones or is anyone else having the same problems?

Thank you.
LINDY Guy
LINDY Staff
by LINDY Guy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 am
Hi Jebbotron,

It is normal for there to be a difference in audio volume between bluetooth and a wired connection. It's likely the amplifier in your phone is more powerful than the one built into the bluetooth on the headphones which is why the volume is louder.

As for the noise cancelling, generally we found that when ANC is enabled the audio will actually become more bass-heavy, so if it is tinny then there may be an issue there.

If you're unhappy with that I would suggest returning the headphones to the place of purchase for testing and replacement.

Guy
2 posts Page 1 of 1