Hello Everyone !

Come and let other forum members know who you are and what you do
5 posts Page 1 of 1
LINDY Shippers
LINDY Staff

by LINDY Shippers » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 pm
Welcome to the Forums.

My name is Chris and I'm from the Technical Department.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, however it would be better it post on the forum as then everyone can share and comment ;)

I'll be one of the main contacts on here as well as other LINDY staff that will be lurking around.

Let the games begin...

LINDY Michael
LINDY Staff

by LINDY Michael » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:24 pm
And I'm Michael from LINDY's Marketing Department.

I'll be popping in from time to time. I'll try and help out with any questions, but for complicated technical stuff, Chris and Gary are your men.

A little about me...I like fast motorbikes, loud guitars and Abi Titmuss. You can see I'm going to be a lot of use around here!

MikeO

LINDY Nic

by LINDY Nic » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm
I'm Nic from the LINDY Product Management Department.

Like Michael I'll be checking in every so often to join in discussions where I can, listen to what we can do to improve the current LINDY range and find out about the products LINDY Customers want to see in the future.

For any technical questions, faults or returns Chris, John & Steve in the Technical Department should always be your first port of call, but I'm interested in hearing what everyone here has to say.

Cheers,

Nic
seoanalyst

by seoanalyst » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 pm
This is Navin saying hello to every one. I am newly joined to this forum. I would like to share my thoughts to everyone.
williamjohn

by williamjohn » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 am
Hi, This is john from software development team. If you have any queries related to development side, I am here to help you...
5 posts Page 1 of 1