HDMI Cable

VGA - HDMI - Wall Plates - Speakers - Switches - Splitters
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Anonymous
by Anonymous » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm
Hi,

I have a new SKY HD Box and it came with a nasty looking black cable. With my limited knowledge of HDMI I would prefer a better quality cable but do not want to pay too much.

Can you suggest what cable would be best and if any, what improvements I would see.

Thanks a bunch

Sam

LINDY Shippers
LINDY Staff

by LINDY Shippers » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Hi Samthegreat,

The best cables to go for are our HDMI Premium Gold Cables

These are one of the best quality on the market and come with a 25 year warranty.

As far as quality is concerned, all HDMI cables will give the same quality picture, the problem is that not all HDMI cables are made to last, some even fall apart.

Another problem is length, cheaper budget cables will not perform at long lengths, once the signal degrades to a certain point, it will loose the signal all together. So even though it might look good, it might still be near the 'digital cliff'

Best Regards

Anonymous
by Anonymous » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm
Hi LINDY Chris,

WOW. These are nice cables but I didn't want to pay this much. I only want a 3m cable, can you suggest a lower priced version?

Also, what is the connector lock for on the same page you sent me?

Sam

LINDY Shippers
LINDY Staff

by LINDY Shippers » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm
Hi,

For 3m you could go for the following. 3m High Speed HDMI Cable

The connector locks are designed for the gold cables, these keep the HDMI cables from falling out of the sockets, it is secured by a screw design. Most equipment is compatible, if you take a look you should have a screw next to the HDMI socket, which normally can be removed and replaced with the post.

Best Regards
4 posts Page 1 of 1