IP Serial displays wrong configuration

Ethernet - Switches - Hubs - Enclosures - Patch Panels - Cabinets
4 posts Page 1 of 1
srodrigues
by srodrigues » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:47 am
Hello,

Have more than one IP serial, running on same vlan, and do occurs, some of it going idle (need to power off/on to reset it), and it shows a wrong configuration, like is on the picshot:
IPSerial bad cfg.jpg
This occurs with more than our owned IP Serials, when running on same vlan. How do troubleshot this issue?

Thanks, and best regards

Sergio
LINDY Guy
LINDY Staff
by LINDY Guy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:58 am
It could be the VLAN causing the issues, I'm afraid we cannot advise / recommend using these products on VLANs so cannot support it in that environment. It can cause a variety of problems.

Guy
jessicanester
by jessicanester » Fri May 12, 2017 7:59 am
You can be searched in the google for solution, I also had to face that same problem in my Hp laptop and I thought that it's a laptop issue and I make call to HP Support And them sad that there is no issue on your laptop, after I searched in the google I found a website i.e https://goo.gl/xAQDjJ, visit this link and follow the steps mention in the website.
rebeccahickshq
by rebeccahickshq » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:33 am
I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you
super smash flash 2
bloons tower defense 5
4 posts Page 1 of 1